Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Astrological Egg on My face

I would like to fully apologize.  In an interpretation I posted on Regarding the recent Star of David alignment, I inadvertently gave a slightly incorrect interpretation stemming from a bit of a brain-oops on my part.  I confused the body Orcus with the body Sedna.  I therefore gave an interpretation that would be completely correct if Sedna had been where Orcus was.  As Orcus, was only one piece, and not the most central of the issues involved the interpretation was still largely true.
However, given the fact that 1 yes it was inaccurate, and 2 the time of the influence being in effect has passed, the article has been removed and all I can do is apologize sincerely and and redouble my commitment to double-checking.  The difference between these 2 bodies is something I am aware of, I simply had a brain trip-up.  For this I humbly apologize.

No comments: