Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Anxiety & Insecurity: Divination abuse and when Good Astrology (or Tarot etc) Goes Bad!

If something directs you back to your values, encourages your intuition and empowers you to confidence in your decision making abilities, then your doing it right.  If you find yourself constantly checking outside sources to make every little decision (or to convince you of what you want to believe, or relieve you of what you fear) its not.

It really is that simple.  Here's the deal, you gotta know that you are the ultimate authority in your life, and there are wonderful tools and great ways of looking at things to find new angles, deepen your perspective or even help you find a general path through difficulties that feels good to you.

But if you find yourself caught in fear? STOP it ain't working.  The first step is believing in yourself, the second is finding your intuition and mind.  If anything steers you away from that, its abusing you, and your abusing it.

Meditation:
My mind, my body and my spirit are one.  I am the lead authority on all these.  I accept advice and counsel of all kinds but know that mine is ultimately the only perspective, the only decision that counts.  I believe in my point of view and trust myself fully to do the best that I can, always.

No comments: