Monday, August 15, 2011

Mystic Introspection, Redreaming our Lives: Chiron retrograde Conjunct Neptune Retrograde Mercury-Venus Sun Conjunction,, Grand Cardinal Cross...


This is a really good time to listen for what spirit is telling you, to use your nose to find a new approach, to begin to sniff your way to a new fulfilling dream of all that being you can mean and how you connect your story and history to a world you would rather live in.  (Neptune retrograde conjunct Chiron retrograde in Pisces)  It is a good time to find a new way to fight your battles, one with nurture and protection in mind.  To demand more of the greater world and how it relates on a human level and to our families.  How we plan for our human relationships and how we must reclaim our power to make the new world we desire to live in.  (Cardinal Grand Cross Mars Cancer, Pluto Capricorn, Saturn Libra, Uranus Aries)  Finally it is a time when we introspect to understand what "I" means and how we relate to our own sense of beauty and pleasure, and if we are really paying attention what that can bring to the spiritual story that we are dreaming a-new. (Mercury retrograde Virgo, Conjunct Sun in Leo Conjunct Venus in Leo)

Repeat after me:
I listen to my heart and step closer to alignment with sacred holy me.  I open to my divinity and dream into possibility a grand new world.  My grand new world creates a context in which my sacredness makes sense.  Over the trials of the time, the wings of my spirit lift me over the rainbow.

As of old the hero ho believes sells the cow for beans, climbs to the clouds, slays the villain and brings blessings to the world.  So may it be.


For more reading:
Neptune,  Chiron, Pluto, Uranus, SaturnAffirmation for Chiron-Neptune Conjunction, Mercury, balancing Mercury and Sun, Balancing Mercury and Venus, Sun-Moon-Mercury




Appointments with your Rebel Astrologer, A. Drobny are available in Portland Oregon, or Worldwide on Skype (Or Phone or IM) through paypal to contact email: rebelastrologer@gmail.com
follow us on Twitter: @rebelastrologer


No comments: