Thursday, June 16, 2011

6/16/11 One step at a time!

So anyone looking for a brilliant post, posted yesterday on the current Lunar-Solar opposition, I fear will be sad to hear that it was deleted in error.  It was deleted because I thought that I had gotten information wrong in it.  Half-way before finishing an apology post (and after deleting every trace of the old post) I double checked my information, and realized I had indeed been correct!  NO REALLY!  


This has provided a fantastic lesson, insecurities can run a bit wild right now! Moon cunjunct to Pluto opposing  Mercury...  Take it slow, don't jump to conclusions!  Your first thought is usually the best!  Don't be me! lol .  Choose confidence.


Lets face it Neptune is still super strong, and Uranus is rocking things around...  Best to take it one step at a time.

No comments: