Sunday, June 12, 2011

Creation of What We Want: The Dance of Dances

I Create from who I am, I think the thoughts of my creation, I embrace the joy of my creative process, and I I dance the dance and sing the song of my creation!

The first step in getting what you want is training the mind to think of it as possible.  The second is to train it to think of it as possible, the third, certain.  From there its about allowing things to move slowly and looking for small doorways to open, that can bring you closer to where you want to be.
We begin with Mercury, how we think about things, how we speak about them.  We then move it to mars and Venus, how we go-after things and how we draw them.  How we desire and how things are drawn to us must be carefully kept in balance.  Life moves best step by step opportunity by opportunity.  Don't worry if a fast pace is what you desire, you will get there, it just has to build.  
Jupiter and Saturn should remain in balance, Jupiter allowing us to be open to great possibilities, Saturn giving us the process and reminding us to enjoy each step.  It really isn't hard.
The key here is being disciplined.
Not the way people thin it means.  Discipline is not self punishment.
Discipline is knowing yourself, knowing what you want and focusing in a way that keeps 1st your thoughts and feelings and 2nd your communication and actions/decisions in line with it at all times.
I say thoughts and feelings first, because once you have these in line, the other is almost effortless.

I Create from who I am, I think the thoughts of my creation, I embrace the joy of my creative process, and I I dance the dance and sing the song of my creation!

No comments: