Monday, June 6, 2011

Shampoo Instructions for Life: Harmony of the Classical Spheres

I begin with the Sun, holding my sense of truth, knowing fully my identity as a blessed ember of the heart of the Universe. I turn to the moon, my sensitivities and emotions that tell me what feels right.  I bring that sensitivity to Mercury, thought and idea, Communication and Knowledge, disciplining myself to reach for the thoughts that build possibilities that feel good and feel whole and right.  I take this to Venus who identifies what gives pleasure and embraces my desire and what desires me, and I balance this with Mars which pursues that which through Venus pursue me.  I take this to Jupiter through which I open to all possibilities within me and without bending accepting loving and knowing both my worth and that of others to be immeasurable.  I take this to Saturn that makes manifest and makes firm all things.  I view this through Jupiter who opens to the possibility of more than has been made. I view this through Mars that motivates a change in my perspective.  I view this through Venus who reassesses and opens to a higher desire.  I view this through mercury, who re-evaluates and puts down new thought patterns.  I feel this through the Moon who responds with new expanded emotional understanding.  I view this through the Sun who now knows I am more than what I thought I was.  
And the beauty of this process, is if you want to invert it, it works just as well.
These instructions are like shampoo: repeat as desired...
Better yet, Just repeat....

No comments: